Am I a grown up or what?! (Tomada con instagram)
Posts tagged personal.
Mi corazón carecía de brújula y dormía plácidamente, latiendo a un ritmo regular, manteniéndome vivo sin exigir atención. Dormía y me despertaste; me torciste el mundo en un lapso estúpidamente corto de tiempo. Te dejé escalar mis paredes y entrar. ¿Ahora qué se supone que haga con tus “lo siento”?
Fifteen basic facts about you;
(1) I love Britney Spears. I think that there isn’t a single person in my life that doesn’t know I’m a Britney fan. (2) To me, chocolate is seriously the best thing on earth. (3) BUT my favorite ice cream topping is strawberry. (4) I suck at ANY kind of sport. (5) I think -and curse- in English most of the time. (6) The movies I enjoy the most are the Disney ones. (7) I feel so uncomfortable on crowded and loud places. That’s why I hate going to discos. (8) I’m the biggest procrastinator, but I always manage to get things done on time. (9) I hate having to go to a barber shop to get my hair cut, so I decided to start cutting it myself a few months ago. (10) When I’m under stressful situations I eat way too much. Sometimes I just go to the fridge and drink a glass of water. (11) I’m a ‘happy’ drunk. When I drink I laugh at everything and everyone around me. (12) I’m terrible at telling jokes. (13) I usually can’t remember the things that I dream. (14) “Friends” may just be my all-time favorite tv show. I can’t get tired of it. (15) Since I was a kid, I have the awful habit of biting the insides of my lips when I’m anxious.
Fourteen not-so-basic facts about you;
(1) I want to study so many things that sometimes I feel one life is not enough. (2) I love sad songs. (3) I’m a nice guy, but I can be really mean too. (4) I’m a quiet person, but I’m always thinking about something. (5) I judge people by the way they write. (6) I don’t like to see things as a black-and-white situation. (7) I love being Pisces, I feel so identified with it. (8) I love being alone in my house. (9) I hate working with other people. I realize it’s something I need to improve, because as a graphic designer I will work with others. (10) I don’t know how to dance. (11) I’ve never had sex. (12) I’m very obsessive about the way I organize my stuff, so I don’t like to have people coming inside my room. (13) I’m not religious. (14) I over-think things way too much. I’ve spent the last hour and a half thinking about these facts.
Thirteen ways to break the ice;
Wow, this is hard. I suuuuuck at it, I usually let the other person do it. (1) Talk about like/dislikes, nothing too serious. (2) Don’t talk too much, let the other person finish their ideas. (3) Talk about music, tv or movies. It almost always works. (4) Make jokes about yourself. (I actually find it very cute, haha). (5) Talk about university/careers. (6) NO POLITICS. (7) Talk about the future. (8) Don’t talk about sad things. (9) Tell fun stories about trips or stuff like that. (10) Talk about books (Harry Potter!). (11) Ask simple questions. (12) Be yourself. (13) Spontaneity is key.
Twelve signs you’re into someone;
(1) I become overly clumsy and awkward around them. (2) I smile everytime I think about them. (3) I imagine different conversations between us. (4) I try to show them how I feel, but I’m always terrified to tell them. (5) I show interest in who they are and their personal experiences. (6) I dream about them very often. (7) I become anxious. (8) My music playlist gets extremely cheesy. (9) I want to spend as much time as possible with them. (10) I try to be honest with them. (11) I’m always looking for signs to see if they like me back. (12) I over-think everything.
Ten things you do when you’re bored;
It kind of depends on where I am. But mostly, I… (1) Listen to music or watch TV. (2) Sleep. (3) Play Wii. (4) Do whatever on Photoshop. (5) Watch my dashboard. (6) Watch people. (7) Sing songs on my head. (8) Draw. (9) Look for song lyrics I still don’t know. (10) Do challenges like these.
Eleven signs you’re not into someone;
(1) I don’t try to be playful with them. (2) I don’t think of them. (3) I don’t talk about them. (4) I don’t try my best to impress them. (5) I don’t want to see them or text them all the time. (6) I don’t listen to [silly] love songs while thinking about them. (7) I don’t try to stablish a connection between us. (8) I don’t show any interest in knowing about their likes or dislikes. (9) I don’t talk about important subjects with them. (10) I try to make sure they don’t get the wrong idea. (11) I don’t flirt at all.
Eight things you are known for;
Probably for stuff like (1) My endless obsession for Britney. (2) Being a grammar nazi. (3) My sarcasm. (4) Being a quiet, neutral person. (5) Not dancing. (6) Watching too many tv series (at least according to my friends). (7) Being responsible. (8) Not liking pets (which totally changed a few months ago when we adopted a cat in my house ♥)
Nine things that make you happy;
(1) Finishing a design project and getting good grades. (2) Music; singing along to my favorite songs. (3) Talking to my best friends. (4) Going to the movies. (5) Quality time with my mom. (6) Watching “Friends” everyday. (7) Meeting people who can actually write spanish properly. (8) My cat. (9) Eating chocolate.
Seven things you want to do;
(1) I want this year to finish, so that I can finally say I’m done with my career and then I’ll just sit on my ass and wait for my graduation (lol, nah, I’ll probably start some kind of postgraduate course). (2) I want to travel anywhere. I really need to get out of this monotony. (3) I want to lose the weight I’ve gained the last couple of months, but food is just so fucking good. (4) I want to read the endless list of books I have somewhere around here. (5) I also want to catch up on all the tv shows I’m watching so that I can move on to watch the ones I haven’t. (6) I want to get a tatoo, someday - though I’m not sure what I would get tattoed and I’m afraid it’s going to hurt like hell and I think my mom is going to freak out when I tell her. (7) I want to have a boyfriend. I want kisses. I want to fall in love.
Six things you’ll never do;
I’m usually a “never say never” kind of person, but I’ll never (1) Commit suicide or kill anyone/anything. (2) Hurt on purpose a person I love. (3) Change or stop believing in who I am. (4) Stop chasing after my dreams. (5) Join any type of religion. (6) Stop loving Britney Spears. (hahaha, I won’t!).
Five good things about you;
(1) I’m a very good listener. (2) I’m very responsible and I try to give my best on all the things I do. (3) I’m a optimistic who loves reality. I appreciate the good side of bad things. (4) I’m my own self and I like it. I’m really comfortable with the person I am today. (5) I embrace the good liar within me.
Four bad things about you;
(1) I can become really childish when people make me wait for too long. Patience is just not my forte. (2) I avoid too many things. I avoid showdowns; I don’t like to break the peaceful state I live in, so I try my hardest not to argue unless it’s extremely necessary. (3) I’m a loner. And, yes, I realize that’s not such a bad thing. The problem is that I tend to push people away by coming off as too mean/weird. But when I do let people into my life I get attached easily. (4) I often take things for much more that they mean, and I always end up hurting myself.
Three ways to make you cry;
Well, I’m a crybaby. There’s so much stuff that’ll make me cry, but mostly (1) My mom. I adore that woman; everytime we’re on Mother’s Day, or when we’re standing next to each other on New Year’s Eve and she hugs me I can’t help it. She’s a weak spot… she’s the person I love the most. (2) Lies and deceiving. (3) I get too attached to stories: books, tv shows & movies. I cry way too much about shit like that.
Two ways to win your heart;
(1) Hear me. Pay attention to what I say. I’m a very quiet person, so when I speak to someone is important for me that they listen and that they make me feel they care. (2) Know me. Remember details about myself, like my favorite ice cream topping or those little random things I let go about my personality when we’re getting to know each other.