- Opening credits: "Hometown Glory" - Adele.
- Waking up: "Shit On The Radio (Remember The Days)" - Nelly Furtado.
- Falling in love: "If It Wasn't For The Nights" - ABBA.
- Fight song: "Fire Bomb" - Rihanna.
- Breaking up: "Sort Of" - Ingrid Michaelson.
- Getting back together: "By The Time" - Mika.
- Wedding: "Perfectly" - Natalie Imbruglia.
- Birth of child: "Breaking Down" - Florence + the Machine.
- Final battle: "Fighter" - Christina Aguilera.
- Death scene: "How We Love" - Ingrid Michaelson.
- Funeral song: "Love Tried To Welcome Me" - Madonna.
- End credits: "Things I'll Never Say" - Avril Lavigne.
Posts tagged just because i'm really really bored.
One thing you need to say;
I’m scared all the time. I try not to think about it, I try not to care, and I’ve never said this aloud to anyone but myself. What if I’m not good enough? What if I don’t get to achieve all the things I want to? I want to leave my country, I want to leave this place because there’s just no future for me here. I don’t see myself living here and being happy. I just can’t deal with the thought of growing old in this place. I want to study on another place, interact with other people and be a part of a better culture.
I know I have talent, and I’m sure as hell that I will be successful, but would it be enough? My mother’s husband was a succesful architect; he had a lot of money once and he never took the chance of moving out of this city. He’s happy and things worked out pretty well for him I guess, but I don’t think I will ever be able to accept the idea of a future like that. I don’t want to settle for something “good enough”. I want to lead the life I deserve.